The Guangzhou Tower, which resembles the elegant waist of a woman, is called "Xiao Man Yao". The main body of the tower is 454 meters tall, the mast of the antenna is 146 meters tall and the total height is 600 meters. It is located on the South Bank of the Pearl River in Guangzhou.
Guangzhou Tower has the world's longest air walk ladder, the world's tallest revolving restaurant, the world's tallest Ferris wheel, and the world's highest "extreme sky" recreational facilities. What would it feel like to experience here? Think of the heart beating.
Tickets to the tower are about $22. If you want to experience the world's highest Ferris wheel, tickets need to be purchased separately and at a high price. If you want to play all the projects of the Guangzhou Tower for at least $75, it may be a little expensive. The Guangzhou Tower lights up at 7 pm. With the night view of the Pearl River, the colorful colors first appear on the tower body and then change in different colors.
The world's most
- The world's highest outdoor viewing platform: Guangzhou Tower 488m photographic viewing platform won the title of "the world's highest outdoor viewing platform" in the world Guinness Records.
- World's Highest Adventure Tour: Guangzhou Tower "Extreme Sky" Recreation Project won the title of "World's Highest Adventure Tour" in the Guinness World Records.
- The longest ladder in the sky: set at a height of more than 160 meters, rotating upward, consisting of more than 1000 steps;
- The highest revolving restaurant: 424 meters high revolving restaurant can accommodate 400 people to eat, enjoy Chinese and foreign cuisine;
- The highest 4D cinema: Experience the "air movie" at a height of hundreds meters;
- The tallest merchandise store: 432 meters high Guangzhou Tower souvenir retail store;
- The highest horizontal Ferris wheel: the Ferris wheel revolving around the Guangzhou Tower around the 450m open-air viewing platform, gives you a bird's eye view of Guangzhou City;
- The highest air post office