The Shenyang Palace Museum
Shenyang Palace Museum is the palace of the early Qing Dynasty. The original name is Shengjing Palace. In the old city center of Shenyang, Liaoning Province. Covering an area of 60,000 square meters, there are more than 90 buildings and more than 300. It inherits the tradition of ancient Chinese architecture and integrates the architectural arts of Han, Manchu and Mongolian nationalities. It has high historical and artistic value. The Shenyang Palace Museum was built in 1625 and completed in 1637. In 1644, the Qing regime was transferred to Beijing.
The architectural layout of Shenyang Palace Museum can be divided into three roads. The East Road is the Great Hall of Dazheng and the Ten Kings Pavilion built for the period of Nurhachi in the Qing Dynasty. The middle road is the Great Imperial Palace built during the Tai Chi period of Emperor Taizong of Qing Dynasty. The West Road is Wen Su Pavilion, Jia Yintang and Yangxi Zhai, which were built in the Qianlong period. In the middle of the hall, there are ten pavilions on both sides, called the Ten Kings Pavilion. The Great Hall of Government is an octagonal pavilion with double eaves. The main entrance has two Panlong pillars to show its solemnity.