In 1831, Gao Guiyou, the founder of " Goubuli steamed buns" was born in Xia Zhuang, Wuqing County, Zhili. Because his father was born in his forties, he wanted to raise his son and take his nickname "dog". He expected him to be as good as a puppy and to be safe. When Gao Youyou was 14 years old, he went to the Liujia steamed shop on the edge of Tianjin South Canal to be a little guy. Because of the ingenuity and diligent learning, and the guidance of the masters, the craftsmanship of the noble friends to make the buns continues to grow, and the practice is good. After three years of full division, Gao Youyou opened a snack bar specializing in buns. Because of the noble craftsmanship and the seriousness of doing things, the buns made are soft, the fragrance is not greasy, the color and fragrance are unique, and the business is very prosperous. More and more people came to eat his buns, noble friends are too busy to talk to customers, so that people who eat buns are nicknamed "dogs sell buns, ignore people." Over time, people shouted smoothly and called him "Goubuli". They called his steamed buns "Goubuli Steamed buns". However, the name of the original shop was gradually forgotten.
Goubuli steamed buns
The dog is a snack made of flour, pork and other materials. It was founded in 1858 (the Xianfeng period of the Qing Dynasty) and is the first of the "Tianjin Sanju". It is one of the old Chinese brands. The dog ignores the noodle's noodles, the filling material is fine, the production process is strict, and the appearance is beautiful, especially the pleats are well-proportioned, and each bun has no less than 15 pleats.
With the development of Goubuli steamed buns, the varieties managed are also innovating on the basis of inheriting the tradition, gradually forming six categories and 98 varieties of steamed buns. Technicians elaborately developed chicken, duck, fish, meat, seafood and seasonal vegetables, wild vegetables, fungi as raw materials, using steaming, boiling, roasting, braising and other cooking techniques to make "golden needle bun", "dragon and Phoenix bun", "mandarin duck bun", "celery bun", "assorted brocade bun" and "shrimp and leek bun".
- Goubuli steamed bun, must be carefully selected in the ingredients, the main ingredients are: flour, fresh pork, ginger, soy sauce, water, onion, sesame oil, monosodium glutamate, alkali and so on. These ingredients are very common, but the Requirements must be qualified, so that the Goubuli steamed bun, can be loved.
- Then the buns are stuffed. The meat stuffing of the buns is mainly fresh pork. After the pork is chopped in a ratio of 3:7, add ginger water, soy sauce, and add the monosodium glutamate, sesame oil and other seasonings.
- And the knead into dough the most crucial step, the package buns, the authentic dog ignores the buns, the buns should be more than fifteen.
- Roll the dough evenly and round, push the flat roll with both hands, push it to the head, pull it to the tail, apply even force, smash into a thin, uniform, appropriate size, 8.5 cm diameter round skin, left hand skin, right hand dial Stuffing, pleats 15-16. When the bag is moved forward, the thumb and the index finger will be pleated at the same time, and the mouth should be pressed when the mouth is closed, without opening.
- After the package is finished, the steaming process is carried out. The bun steamer is usually used for 4-5 minutes. It takes 5 minutes to use the bituminous steaming stove; the family coal ball fires, when the drawer is hot, the water is opened, and the steam foot takes 6 minutes.