Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a traditional Chinese Medical skill that uses Chinese herbal medicine, meridian acupoints, acupuncture, massage, and yin and yang. Also known as Chinese medicine.
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) diagnoses the cause of disease by means of " Look, listen, question and feel the pulse ", analyses the pathology and the changes of five viscera, six organs, meridians, joints, qi, blood and body fluid to find the cause of disease accurately, and formulates methods of "sweating, vomiting, lowering, harmony, warming, clearing, tonifying and eliminating".
Traditional Chinese medicine is a traditional medical method in China. It is different from western medicine. Western medicine is good at using chemical drugs and performing clinical operations. Traditional Chinese medicine pays attention to finding pathology, regulating Yin-Yang balance, and using herbal plants or animals as medicines to regulate. Therefore, there is a great relationship between traditional Chinese medicine and the Book of Changes.
- Drugs: Take herbs and animals as medicinal materials to regulate the body and to return to normal state;
- Acupuncture and moxibustion: According to different conditions and symptoms, the appropriate depth of invisible penetration into the corresponding parts is used to stimulate acupoints, so as to restore smooth channels and collaterals;
- Cupping: Use special methods to make pottery or glass cans adsorb on the human body. Pressure difference exists between inside and outside the cans, causing local congestion of the body for treatment. Common cupping can remove excess moisture from the body;
- Scraping: Scraping generally refers to the traditional Chinese medicine meaning of cholera and other febrile venereal diseases and skin rash, mostly plague. Scraping is a simple and popular method to treat some febrile and venereal diseases. That is to say, using copper coin and other smooth edges of hard things dipped in perfume oil or wiping the chest and back of patients, so that local skin congestion and healing, to dissipate heat and blood stasis in the body, so that the pain can be alleviated or healed;
- Pharmaceutical bath: Pharmaceutical bath is one of the external treatments commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine, and it is an important part of Chinese medicine. It is guided by the theory of traditional Chinese medicine to select suitable Chinese herbs, to use steam fumigation after boiling, or extract of decoction of medicines for whole body or local bath (such as sitz bath, foot bath, arm bath, face bath, eye bath) in order to achieve the purpose of disease prevention and treatment. Drug bath medication, like oral medication, should follow the principle of prescription and select medicines based on syndrome differentiation.